Go Explore Campers Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers (Company Number 10462589) AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
1.1 In this Privacy Statement, "Go Explore Campers Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers" (Company Number 10462589)
1.2 This Privacy Statement describes how Go Explore Campers Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers collects personal information about you, We will explain how we use, store, maintain, protect the personal data we have received from you.
2. Privacy notice
2.1 Who are we?
Go Explore Camper Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers are a VW conversion specialist.
Our registered head office is Druslyn House, De La Beche Street, Swansea SA1 3HJ
Our Trading Address is Unit 6 Hendy Industrial Estate, Hendy, Swansea SA4 0XP
Data Protection Officer Mathew Thomas can be contacted directly here:
Tel: 01792 219192
2.2 Personal Data – what Information do we collect?
The personal data we collect and process on you when you interact with us, such as when you purchase a vehicle or parts.
You may provide us with:
- Contact Information about you, such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number(s), email address(s), social media user name(s) if you communicated with us via that medium
- Order Information: Details surrounding purchases.
- Review Information: Your comments & reviews via review website(s), occupation or job title
- Financial Information: payment and financial information, including bank details, credit or debit card information.
- Vehicle Information- information about your vehicle- Cassis Number, VIN, MOT history , including service history.
- Identification Information- You may also need to provide us with a copy of identification documents such as your passport, driving licence and/or a utility bill. These documents will include additional personal information about you such as (depending on the nature of the document) your nationality, place of birth, photograph and passport / driving licence number.
- Security: CCTV- To ensure the safety of our staff, customers and suppliers and to protect our business assets, we use CCTV at each of our business location known as Unit 6 Hendy Industrial Estate Hendy. This would mean you may appear in CCTV footage if you attended our unit.
2.3 What we use your Information for:
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
a) To contact you with important information regarding our obligations to you in respect to current or past orders or requests you have placed with us, such as:
Vehicle order information
Finance application updates;
b)To comply fully with applicable UK and EU law, such as Anti-Money Laundering regulations, HMRC regulations, DVLA procedures and other legal record keeping purposes.
c)To satisfy our duty of care to you and protect your vital interests by informing you of vehicle recall information, safety information and to protect your identity from fraud.
d)To provide you with the latest offers, discounts and information on customer events.
e) To process finance applications through our third party finance providers.
f) Send you marketing materials and offers for products or service we think may be of interest, subject to prior consent.
2.4 Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
For processing your personal data, we rely on the following legal bases
* Contractual Obligation – This is where we use your personal data in order to satisfy our contract with you, such as arranging a vehicle collection or using a credit reference agency.
* Legal Obligation – This is where we must supply an appropriate body with your information, such as Police information requests.
* Vital Interest – This is where would need to provide personal information where necessary to protect someone’s life.
* Public task – This is where we would need to process your personal information to perform a task in the public’s interest or for official functions.
* Vital Interest –Where we believe we would be acting in your best and upmost interests, e.g., where there has been a safety notice issued on a vehicle which we have either supplied to you.
a)Analysing, evaluating and improving our services so that your visit to our website, applications and unit are more useful and enjoyable;
b) Undertaking market analysis and market research (including contacting you with customer surveys and review website suggestions) to enable us to improve the service we offer and so that we can better understand you as a customer and provide bespoke offers, products and services that we think you will be interested in.
If you disagree, you can object to any of our communications by exercising your right to object to the processing above by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Go Explore Campers Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers may share your personal data with other third parties for the legitimate interests of both ourselves and you. These third parties may include:
Finance providers, credit reference agencies and brokers
Ancillary complimentary product and service providers, such as insurance and warranty providers;
Professional service firms, such as Legal, Accountancy, Audit service providers;
IT platform providers who may have access to our/your data in order to provide us ongoing products and services
Government or Regulatory bodies, such as DVLA and HMRC.
2.4 Retention period
Go Explore Campers Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers will process and store your personal data for only as long as our legal bases still exist. We respect your privacy and have designed our data processes with your privacy at the forefront.
There is certain personal information which we also need to retain to meet our legal and regulatory compliance obligations. Your information will only be stored for the appropriate lengths of time and the minimum amount of information needed to satisfy these requirements
⦁ Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
* Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
* Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
* Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
* Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
* Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
* Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
* Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
* Right to judicial review
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly.
Go Explore Campers Limited
Unit 6 Hendy Industrial Estate
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Go Explore Campers Limited trading as Go Explore Vans and Campers be liable to any person for any damage or loss that of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
GO EXPLORE CAMPERS LIMITED. REGISTERED IN ENGLAND & WALES No: 10462589 REG. OFFICE Druslyn House, De La Beche Street, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3HJ
GO EXPLORE CAMPERS ARE A CREDIT BROKER AND NOT A LENDER. WE ARE AUTHORISED AND REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY. FCA NO: 792422 FINANCE IS SUBJECT TO STATUS. WE WORK WITH A NUMBER OF CAREFULLY SELECTED CREDIT PROVIDERS WHO MAY BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU FINANCE FOR YOUR PURCHASE.